Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pretty Spring Vignette

"It was one of those March days when
the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:
when it is summer in the light, and winter
in the shade." 

~ Charles Dickens ~






This is a little Spring vignette I set up in my daughter's room.
I love the gardening theme carried out by the watering can,
hydrangea, floral teacups, and miniature picket fences (peeking
out from behind the postcards).  I took the photographs in early
evening light... aren't the shadows beautiful?


"The day the Lord created hope
was probably the same day
he created Spring."
 
~ Bern Williams ~

I'm linking this post up with
Angie's Knick of Time, vintage style link party

Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by! 
 

9 comments:

  1. Megan....i love your site.....i am a nurse as well as an artist...how can I contact you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just spilled a big splash of 'lovely' on my day:) Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE ,LOVE, LOVE,this!!!!!!!I am in the midst of painting our hallway.....the colour of french vanilla icecream.isn't decorating fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful vignette, beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the vignette and beautiful photo,s

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty. I have a water can like that. I had 3 of them but unfortunatly one broke (the whole spout came off) when I had it full of water. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet vignette! You have a lovely blog and I am your newest follower!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is you Dad and fellow gardener/artist. Nice work kid keep it up, you make the teacher proud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
but their echoes are truly endless.”

~ Mother Teresa